Thematic focus – The Future of Maintenance part II
This time Deutsche Bahn is once again looking for innovative startups that could improve overall maintenance processes with their innovative hard- and software solutions to boost availabilities, reduce machine downtime, increase maintenance work quality or offer new services to maintenance workers due to the great success of part I.
Everything that is connected to sensor technology, big data, predictive maintenance on tracks, trains or machinery, augmented or virtual reality, navigation, robots or drones and and and could be of interest for us.
Test your applications with us
Many areas of possible application ...
train runs a day
freight trains per day
passengers a day
Timetable of program
- Driven, highly capable team of min. two persons
- MVP or working concept already developed (early & late stage startups welcome)
- Economically sound business model
- Desire to develop an excellent prototype with Deutsche Bahn
- Presence at our coworking space DB mindbox in Berlin