Advances in digital technology and big data, new materials and energy and design approaches are creating a wave of innovation within the construction industry. Ride the wave and sign in for our next DB Accelerator "New Era of Construction Tech". Develop your prototype and business model with us and bring infrastructure projects on the next level. Get active in fields like:
Collaborative working environment to provide and share information, e.g.
- virtual work-spaces,
- smart documents,
- multi user solutions,
- 3D-Modells and VR/AR applications
Analysing existing data and cost calculations of enclosed infrastructure projects for prediction. Support for the preliminary planning phase using
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
Real time observation, analysis and presentation of project progress with
- Other monitoring systems
Forecast the impact on the construction progress caused by changes in planning or other deviations.
Digital document and content management, data collecting of relevant informations e.g.
- Intelligent keyword-search
- Smart storage and management of information
- Smart 2D drawings
- Planning and construction wiki
Improve the collaboration with government and regulation units, optimize and speed up workflows in the construction phase e.g.
- Smart software solutions
- Construction App‘s for information sharing
- Requirement management
Make stakeholders participate actively in the planning process and let them know about the construction progress, e.g.
- Communication platforms
- Smart social media usage
- Planning tools with gamification
- Live/Real-time coverage of building progress (e.g. drones)
Analysis and georeferenced visualisation of external and internal data like
- Geo Maps
- Weather zones
- Property relationships
- Enviromental protection
- Electro cables
- Ground composition
Help engineers collect all relevant data in one click.
Planning takes time and requires lots of attention to details. Make engineering drawing more intuative through
- New ways of engineering drawing and planning
- Software solutions as expansions regarding to BIM
Driven, highly capable team of min. two persons
- MVP or working concept already developed (early & late stage startups welcome)
- Economically sound business model
- Desire to develop an excellent prototype with Deutsche Bahn
- Presence at our coworking space DB mindbox in Berlin
In order to evaluate the startups, we selected a jury of internal and external experts.
Prof. Dr. Dirk Rompf
Senior Manager Sales Europe
Head of Data Protection
DB Engineering & Consulting
Lead Manager Ideation & Networking
Impressions Selection Day
Fotos: Markus Nass / Agentur Brauer für Deutsche Bahn AG